Wednesday 31 August 2016

Prayers for the Repose of the Soul of Julia's Babcia

A prayer request for long-term reader Julia's Babcia (grandmother), who died today in Australia.

Edwarda was 90 and a veteran of the Second World War. In fact, she was a member of the Polish Home Army and took part in the Warsaw Uprising. 

I have always enjoyed Julia's Babcia stories, and I hope she will share her memories with us in the future.

Please pray for Edwarda.  To her, O Lord, and to all who rest in Christ, grant, we beseech Thee, a place of refreshment, light and peace. Through the same Christ our Lord. Amen. 



7 comments:

  1. Oh I am so sorry to hear this sad news! Deepest condolences to Julia. What an amazing lady her grandmother must have been. Praying for the eternal repose of her soul.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, I'm so sorry to hear that, Julia!! We are praying for the repose of her soul and for comfort for you and your family!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I asked my chaplain to remember her in his Mass this morning.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh Julia! So sorry to hear this!

    ReplyDelete
  5. May she rest in peace.
    --Amused

    ReplyDelete