Fantastic headline to this cinema review. The films look interesting, too.
Spontaneous List of Good Things about France
1. French films
2. French language in itself
3. Croissants because really the British do not understand the recipe
4. Café Les Deux Magots in Paris
6. Mustachioed farmers even, perhaps especially, when they are blocking the roads with their tractors to protest McDonald's. Hi hi hi!
7. Bandes desinée.
8. French music hall singers
9. French fashion until...hmm....
10. Establishment of New France and therefore Canada