Wednesday 25 October 2017

Benedict Ambrose Well Enough to Come Home

Just a quick post of thanksgiving to God and everyone who prayed,  emailed, sent a card or gift, made a donation to the Baklinski fund (which made B.A. feel useful), sponsored a Mass, brought my husband's case to the attention of nuns...  Thank you all very, very much.

Today the surgeon called me to say that B.A. can come home tomorrow. Mr S is very pleased--and surprised--by B.A.'s rapid progress. I never really know how to express this with exact doctrinal correctness (given than God is both immutable and apparently moved by prayers), but I am putting B.A.'s recovery down to God's will, helped along/participated in by everyone who prayed for B.A. and me.

So again thank you!

P.S. Apologies for not answering all the emails. I DID read them, and I was grateful for them, but I didn't always have time to respond. I hope you understand.


6 comments:

  1. Praise God! We will continue to pray for his continued recovery.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Lord!!!! I will continue to pray for both of you! (Ewa-TO)

    ReplyDelete
  3. How wonderful! Prayers for his continued recover and your continued efforts in his care.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wonderful news!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks be to God! Prayers continuing through the recovery period.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh this is the best news!! Thanks be to God!

    ReplyDelete